THE HISTORY OF THE OCEAN RESIDENCE...
In 1880, a house is built on the current arcades of the residence where the year "1880" still appears on a column.
Paul-Emile Vrignaud, creator of the liqueur coffee "Kamok" is the owner.
In 1924, the house is sold ...
The purchaser builds a tower surmounted by a dome to allow access to running water in his future villa.
In 1929, a hotel with restaurant called "L'Hôtel de l'ocean" was created.
Georges Clémenceau Vendeen and French statesman frequently came there.
In 2004, the hotel was sold and converted into a 3-star tourist residence, consisting of private apartments, including:
the apartment n ° 18 of Mr. and Mrs. Gillard
located in the left tower overhung by its dome
which remains one of the only vestiges of origin.